Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Three-On-Three For August 5

Joe Scarborough

Scarborough made the point everyone misses about partisan politics and
why it will continue to get worse.
There are key people on the political and broadcasting landscape making barrels of money inciting, and fueling hate, divisiveness and acrimony.
Limbaugh and Olbermann will gladly pour their Kool-Aid down the throats of those whose defining moment of the day is rushing to have their mind nailed shut tighter than the day before.

Dylan Ratigan

I love Ratigan's new show. For those days when I can't watch "The View" it gives me an early shot at hearing anywhere from three to six people talk about different subjects at the same time.
He does criticize the bailouts and question the Fed, Wall Street, and the proposed Health Plan and that adds some balance to the MSNBC sitcoms at night.

College Football

I'm an Alabama grad and got caught driving a SUV with Auburn plates.
A friend who is a Bama fan chastised me for that which gave me a chance to offer
my favorite observation about the Bama and Auburn madness.
"I don't wreck my car or shoot at the neighbors based on Alabama and Auburn winning or losing games."

No comments: